Click on the links to view alternative pages
Click Recipes for more (keep clicking to get back here!)
1. Chop the onion and brown in a big pan.
2. Add Mince to the pan and start to brown through.
3. Start the potatoes Boiling - leave the skins on for a more rustic mash. Cook for 15 to 20 mins.
4. Once the mince has browned add Herbs, worcester Sauce, stock cube, Garlic, (chillie) and veg and cook for 5 to 10 mins until veg starts to soften
5. turn on the oven at gas 5 or 190c
6. Mash the potatoes with the milk and butter.
7. Place the mince / veg mix into an ovenproof dish and cover with the mash
8. Sprinkle over he cheese
9. Place in the hot oven and cook for 25 to 30 mins
Go on have a GO AT Goat