Click on the links to view alternative pages
Click Recipes for more (keep clicking to get back here!)
1. Place the goat breast flat in the tray bone side down.
2. Chop and sprinkle over the herbs.
3. Dice the carrot and onions and place round and on top of the meat. add the tomatoes and garlic to the tray
4. Splash over a little Worcester sauce and olive oil.
5. Crush the stock cube and sprinkle over the meat,
6. Fill the roasting tray with water until the meat is covered or to about 1/2 inch from top.
7. Cover the roasting tray with foil and place in low heat oven (gas mark 1 or 140C) for 1, 3/4 hours.
8. After 1/2 hour place 1 medium to large potato per person onto the oven shelf under the raosting tray.
8. Uncover the meat and pour off the fluids (this can be used to make gravy) place back inside the oven for a further 1/2 hour.
9. Cut the meat into strips (this may be easier with kitchen scissors) and serve with the jacket potatoes and veg or salad.
Go on have a GO AT Goat