Click on the links to view alternative pages
Click Recipes for more (keep clicking to get back here!)
1. Bone out the goat rack,
2. Blend the garlic, butter and rosemary in a bowl
3. Use a knife to spread the butter mix on to the loin part of the rack
4. Roll the flat part of the rack round the outside of the loin part
5. Tie with 2 or 3 loops of butchers string or skewer through so the loin keeps its shape
6. place in a roasting tray, drizzle over a little olive oil
7. Place in low heat oven (gas mark 2 or 150C) for 1 hour, check they are cooked through and let stand for 5 minutes.
8. Serve with roast potato and stir fried veg.
Go on have a GO AT Goat