Click on the links to view alternative pages
Click Recipes for more (keep clicking to get back here!)
1. Preheat the oven to gas 7 (200c)
2. Zest the lemon into a pestle and mortar.
3. add the garlic, tyhme leaves and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
4. season na dbash into a paste.
5. Make slits all ove the leg joint with a sharp knife and rub in teh herb mix.
6. Place cut onions, a few sprigs of thymeand a drizzel of oil in aroastiung tray and place the leg on top.
7. cover with foil and put in the oven for 15 mins then pour over some of the white wine, reduce the temperature to Gas 4 (180c)
8. cook for a total time of 35 mins per 500g plus 35 mins. Basting several times. Uncover about 3/4 of the way through
9. once cooked make gravy with the juices by heating over a high heat mixing in the flour, hot stock , dijon mustard and redcurrant jelly
Go on have a GO AT Goat